Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Mini-Portfolio






Hello there! My name's Nicole Newitt and I'm a second year animation/illustration student at SJSU. I was very recently accepted into the BFA A/I program after completing the fundamental courses, submitting a portfolio, and turning in a sketchbook. In addition to this class, I'm enthusiastically enrolled in ANI114, a little less enthusiastically in ANI51a (yikes, computers are difficult!), and thrilled to take a storytelling class in the theater arts department. It was a 12-year-old dream of becoming a character animator that brought me to San Jose State, but I'm also incredibly fascinated by the art of creating an emotional connection with an audience through storytelling. I have no idea where I'll end up after I graduate, but I have no doubt that at the end of it all, I'll have worked my way into a career doing something that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment